Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fairly Quiet Weather Week Ahead

Well the poll ended last week with the following results.

"Do you think it will be an early spring?"

  • Yes, there are already signs -- 21%
  • Yes, with 1 or 2 more winter storms -- 22%
  • No, winter will drag on this year -- 13%
  • No, but a few bouts with warm weather are possible -- 42%

    I have a new question posted for you this week.

    I haven't shared this news yet but I left my marketing job for a new one -- totally different industry and sector of retail. That is why I was in New York recently.

    This week I will be in Baltimore for meetings and may not have as much access to the internet as I would like.

    But still check the blog when you get a chance and I will try my very best to post at least a small entry each day.

    If for some reason I don't have access, my next posting won't be until Friday night when I return to Denver.

    Have a great week ahead!! It looks fairly quiet compared to the severe weather and wind we saw last week.
  • 1 comment:

    1. Good luck to you and your new enterprise. Given the state of the economy, here and abroad, I wish you success.

      ReplyDelete