Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Still Catching Up

Hello all...

I know I promised to get some more detailed, more frequent blogs posted once I got to Arkansas.

I am leaving today to start back to Colorado and didn't get that accomplished. With my grandma having just had her hip replacement last month, there was a lot my mom needed help with around her house since she is currently doing her household chores and my grandma's.

I had a great article left on the blog comment about how new laws are going into effect across Colorado that will allow for rainwater to be caught and used for purposes like irrigation.

Previously, it was illegal to do so.

Click here to read more.

I promise once I get back into Denver I will get the rest of Vermont's climate info posted and then we'll start a new state.

Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment