Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Welcome To The CoCoRaHS Blog!

Hello -- I am Chris Spears, a CoCoRaHS volunteer since 2002. I worked with Nolan Doesken as a CoCoRaHS student intern while finishing my meteorology degree at Metropolitan State College of Denver.

I am very passionate about both people and the weather. So I approached Nolan and Henry at CoCoRaHS headquarters about hosting a weather blog on the CoCoRaHS website.

This will not be an opinionated blog and will not cover topics of conflict, such as climate change. The purpose is to talk about the current weather and the data you all collect and archive every single day.

I am truly a climatologist at heart, so I will also attempt to throw in as many neat and interesting weather facts as possible.

I hope you enjoy the blog --
Chris

6 comments:

  1. Chris...

    Thanks for doing the blog! I also have a weather blog and really enjoy working on it and interacting with the 'customer'.

    ~Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to thank you for the blog, this is going to be great opportunity to learn even more, and a great way to get to know our fellow cocorahs observers.
    Thanks!!
    Austin- KS-RN-17

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! It's about time. I check back here from time to time.

    Mike
    IN-MR-7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also want to thank you for doing a blog,Been a Cocorahs member for about 2 months now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for doing this, it is nice to talk to people that share a common interest.

    ReplyDelete